In the 2021 rating exercise, the University scored 5 Stars in all 8 categories participated, including obtaining 5 Stars for the BSc (Honours) in Actuarial Studies programme.
- Overall: 5 Stars (Excellent)
- Teaching: 5 Stars
- Employability: 5 Stars
- Academic Development: 5 Stars
- Internationalization: 5 Stars
- Facilities: 5 Stars
- Social Responsibility: 5 Stars
- Inclusiveness: 5 Stars
- Specialist Criteria: Bachelor of Science (Honours) Actuarial Studies, 5 Stars
The QS Stars is a rating system that helps students with university selection based on the areas that matter. The rating is valid for three years (2022 – 2024).
QS Quacquarelli Symonds is the world leader in higher education analysis. Since its inception in 2004, QS has grown to become the world’s most popular source of comparative data about university performance.